The webinar features:
- Arun Lakhani, Chairman & Managing Director, Vishvaraj Infrastructure
- Sourav Daspatnaik, Managing Director, Swach Environment
- Nandkishor Jagtap, Superintending Engineer, Pune Municipal Corporation
- Gopalakrishnan, PMC, 24×7 WSP, Coimbatore Municipal Corporation
The ULBs deliberated on questions such as:
- What are the specific projects and initiatives being undertaken to achieve 24×7 water supply in your city? What has been the progress so far?
- What has been the implementation experience and key learnings?
- What steps are being taken to accelerate private sector participation?
- What are the investment requirements and upcoming opportunities in this segment?
The private companies deliberated on Questions such as:
- What has been the private sector experience in implementing 24×7 water supply projects?
- What are some of the 24×7 water supply projects being implemented by your company? What has been the experience and lessons learnt?
- What are the key cost components and revenue sources for a typical 24×7 water supply project?
- What role can technology play in achieving round-the-clock water supply?
- What are the key risks and challenges?