Patel Engineering secures Rs 9.76 billion order for Luhri HEP

Patel Engineering has secured a Rs 9.76 billion order from SJVN Limited for Luhri hydroelectric project (HEP) in Himachal Pradesh.

The order has been secured by a consortium of Patel Engineering and HES Infra, the Luhri Hydro Power Consortium (LHPC) whose 60 per cent shares are owned by Patel Energy and the remaining 40 per cent by HES. It is located at Shimla and Kullu districts. The contract has been awarded on engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) basis and entailsthe responsibilities of design engineering services, civil and hydro-mechanical works of 210 MW Luhri HEP Stage I located near village Nirath.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address

Share your work e-mail and access a free 3 month digital subscription to Power Line Magazine