This is a special publication from Power Line, the premier magazine for the Indian power sector. In the past, we had produced a similar publication, Energy South Asia, under USAID’s South Asian Regional Initiative/Energy.
Based on the response to Power Line South Asia, we may repeat it once a year, or with greater frequency.
If you are interested in contributing or advertising to this publication, please contact email@example.com
Major stories in this issue:
- Interview with Dr Ahmad Kaikaus, MPEMR, Bangladesh
- Interview with Dinesh Kumar Ghimire, MoEWRI, Nepal
- Views of A.K. Bhalla, Ministry of Power, India
- Views of Samdrup Thinley, Bhutan Electricity Authority
- Increasing focus on green energy across the region
- Pakistan takes steps to reduce its circular debt and fuel import dependence
- Sri Lanka sets bigger goals after achieving 100 per cent electrification
- Afghanistan embarks on power sector growth
Download a Copy