Power Line brings you a special publication, Power Line South Asia, with information on all the latest developments, issues and opportunities in the power sector – across the generation, transmission and distribution segments – in the following South Asian countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan & India.
For editorial contributions or advertising opportunities in the second edition of Power Line South Asia, please contact: email@example.com, + 91 8130 919 700.
Top stories in this issue:
- Interview with Dr Ahmad Kaikaus, MPEMR, Bangladesh
- Interview with Dinesh Kumar Ghimire, MoEWRI, Nepal
- Views of A.K. Bhalla, Ministry of Power, India
- Views of Samdrup Thinley, Bhutan Electricity Authority
- Increasing focus on green energy across the region
- Pakistan takes steps to reduce its circular debt and fuel import dependence
- Sri Lanka sets bigger goals after achieving 100 per cent electrification
- Afghanistan embarks on power sector growth
Download Your Free Copy