The webinar features:
- Pradipto Sarkar, Director, NJS Engineers India
- Shalabh Kumar, Member, Water Supply, Delhi Jal Board
- M. Satyanarayana, Executive Director, Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Rajiv K.N., Additional Chief Engineer, Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Amit Vaidya, Strategic accounts Director, Sensus- A Xylem Company
The panel deliberated on questions such as:
- What is the current state of water supply services in your city?
- What is the current level of NRW in your city? What are the current revenue losses resulting from NRW?
- What are some of the successful water network management initiatives?
- What are the operational constraints faced by water utilities? How are they being addressed?
- What is the likely impact of corona virus on project implementation and completion timelines? What steps and measures are likely to be taken to deal with the cost and time overruns?
- What are your future plans & strategies for effective water network management