Welcome to powerline.net.in.
The term “powerline.net.in” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
powerline.net.in can change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Changes will be posted on powerline.net.in under “Terms & Conditions “. Your use of the website after any changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms & Conditions and all of the changes. Therefore, you should read these Terms & Conditions from time to time to be aware of any changes.
powerline.net.in does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, integrity, performance, quality or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. powerline.net.in, its employees and directors shall not be held responsible for the infringement of any intellectual property rights or legality of material contained on any external sites.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product or information available through this website meets your specific requirements. powerline.net.in is not responsible for the views and opinions shared by users on the website.
powerline.net.in gives no warranty that the website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device. powerline.net.in gives no warranty that the website is free from contaminating matter and disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to your computer/device resulting from accessing/downloading material from the website.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. powerline.net.in DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES.
You expressly agree not to use this website in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
- use the website for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link”, “scraper”, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “data mining”, “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website or any data or content found on or accessed through the website
- violate the security of the website or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this website, through hacking, password mining or any other means
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on or through the website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the website
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this website’s operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the website or such operation’s infrastructure.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use described here, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing the powerline.net.in site, you are agreeing to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are effective from December 15, 2018.