Green Era acquires stake in Star Energy

Singapore-based Green Era Private Limited (Green Era), a renewables investment firm, has completed the acquisition of a minority stake in Indonesia-based Star Energy Group Holdings Private Limited (Star Energy).

The deal has been valued at $440 million.Green Era has purchased 250,801 shares that represent 33.33 per cent interest in the company. The remaining 66.67 per cent stake is held by PT Barito Pacific Tbk.Star Energy owns geothermal energy plants in Indonesia with a combined capacity of 875 MW. The portfolio includes the Wayang Windu, Salak and Darajat geothermal power plants.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address

Share your work e-mail and access a free 3 month digital subscription to Power Line Magazine